Ok here we go. This one is for bree and katie... Thanks for following my blog that hasn't been updated for a month. :)

My schooling in Jordan has come to an end. For the past month My fellow students and I have been studying intensely the arabic language, the culture, the geography and much much more. We have visited many biblical sites in Jordan such as Lots cave, Sodom and Gomorra, the sea of Galilee and other ruins.

Now we head out!
This past week my team an I had the opportunity to travel to Israel and visit the Old City of Jerusalem. Two people from my team traveled to egypt, two went to amman, two went to Natanya, and I stayed in the old city.

So for the next two weeks I will be here seeking the Lord and ready for what every he would have for me here. I have been blessed to be a part of a ministry that gives out food to homeless people. As well as playing music and having bible studies in the streets.

Prayer requests:

Direction and opportunities to serve for the next two months here in Israel and Jordan.
Clear communication between the contacts here, the leaders of the school, and the people we meet.

Continued filling of the Holy Spirit.

Obedience. Encouragement. Unity.

Thank you for all of your prayers and support!