My time in Israel came to an end and I headed back to Jordan.

I was to travel through Israel to Eilat cross the
border meet up with a friend stay at his house then meet up with the rest of my group in Aquaba. The day before I left I got news of a shooting on a bus in Eilat. I was really praying and seeking the Lord about not going and Just flying Home. As I walked to the bus station I was asking the Lord to make it clear to me if he didn't want me to get on the bus. As I walked I stopped by this coffee shop where I knew the owner and he asked me where I was heading. I told Him "back to Jordan" He said "not a good time to be going there" I agreed with him said goodbye and kept on. Shortly after that I found myself In front of a newspaper stand and the headlining article was the shooting that took place the previous day just outside of Eilat THE CITY I WAS TRAVELING TO!

I continued to the bus station thinking I could always take a bus to Tel Aviv and fly home from there. I saw all of the people waiting for the bus I was supposed to catch to south israel. And I had peace about just going for it. My plan was to sit on the right side of the bus because from the pictures the bus that got shot had most of its damage on the left side. But when I got on all of the seats on the right side of the bus were taken. So I sat on the left side, said a prayer and we were off.

Shevet gave me a nice going away present with some cheese, crackers, and chocolate. It was a nice 4 and a half hour ride and the cheese and crackers made for a great snack. When we got there i jumped in a taxi to the border got through no problem. Just as I sat down in the shade my phone (with zero minutes on it) rang. It was my friend Baja telling me he was right around the corner.

We made it to his house and we had some nice spicy chicken for dinner. The rest of my team met me the next day and we swam in the red sea for the next two days. On our way home we headed back to Karak and on our way I swam in the dead sea!